Abalone Estradiol (E2) Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA)
ã€Use of the kitã€‘
Quantitative detection of estradiol (E2) in abalone serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the transparent enzyme label coated plate pre-coated with abalone estradiol (E2) antibody. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label working solution After sufficient incubation time, washing to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B are added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) is converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turns yellow under the action of an acid. (E2) The concentration is positively correlated. The OD value is measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the abalone estradiol (E2) content in the sample is calculated.
ã€Composition of the kitã€‘
1 Enzyme label coated plate 12 well Ã— 8 strips 7 Developer A solution 6mL
2 Standard product: 160 pg / mL 0.6 mL 8 developer B solution 6 mL
320 times concentrated washing liquid 25mL9 stop solution 6mL
4 Standard dilution 6mL10 instruction manual 1
5 sample diluents 6mL11 sealing plate 2 sheets
6 enzyme label reagent 6mL12 sealed bag 1
Remarks: The standard product is diluted with standard product diluent in order: 160, 80, 40, 20, 10, 5pg / mL
[Reagents and equipment needed but not provided]
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of standard product; first add 10Î¼L of sample to be tested, then add 40Î¼L of sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); blank control well is not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each well with the washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing plate 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Repeat operation 4.
8. Wash the board: repeat the operation of 5.
9. Color development: Add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark for 15min.
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
11. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. The experiment should be carried out as soon as possible after extraction. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
5. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the standard, sample and blank control should be replaced with a tip for each additional one; the public components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be added by cantilever, and should not touch the microwell ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
6. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
7. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
[Summary of operating procedures]
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
5-160pg / mL
96 servings / box
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
Cloud Meeting System Solution
Video Conference System,Zoom Cloud Meetings Linux,Starleaf Video Conference System,Cloud Video Conference Solution
Guangzhou Ruixin Touch Control Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.weetaach.com